Total Visitors

HUNGRY FOR HITS

LEADSLEAP

Sunday 5 June 2022

*** NEWSLETTER: JUNE 5, 2022

 


NEWSLETTER: JUNE 5, 2022

You're receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to our news service or registered to advertise on our advertising service. Thanks for being part of  our services!


Firstly, you would notice that the subscription list has shrunk significantly. This is due to the fact that most of the people that were subscribed decided NOT to take up my offer of either a FREE transfer or a FREE ad on the combined website. They missed out on a deal of a lifetime. Even my own services have shrunk as I've mentioned in the previous, special, newsletter.

Secondly, I want to ask you to visit our new combined advertising service HERE and our new business service website HERE. Check out what we have to offer for you and, if you want to, make use of it. For our advertisers, please double check your ads for correctness and advise me of any changes in reply. Thanks.

Lastly, This is the NEW newsletter format from now on. Any questions? You're welcome to reply and ask me!
















To our mutual success






Duck Grobbelaar-Sampson